[Harp-L] Poor Man's Chord harp--Diatonic Diminished tuning

Hi all-

I just retuned an unsuspecting LO in C to a half-whole scale-so it's two
diminished seventh arpeggios, one for draw, one for blow.

I didn't see this tuning in Pat Missin's list-odd, since it gives you a
chromatic scale with the half step bends. And lots of fun to jam on.

I actually jumped a flat five at hole 7 blow, as the retunings were too
severe--draw is still minor thirds tho.

And speaking of points, here is mine-this instrument gives two of the
missing chords not produced with my other diatonic harps, thus enabling a
fuller chord capability without dropping a grand on a real instrument.

I find that the major cross tuning gives all the diatonic chords: I is Draw
2,3,4 , ii is Blow 3,4,5, iii is Draw 3,4,5, IV is Blow 4,5,6, V7 is Blow
1,2,3,4, vi is Draw 1,2,3,4, and there is a vii chord on Blow 2,3,4,5.

Gary