To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 6:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Death don't have no mercy

I think it might be on the "Trimmed n Burnin" CD where there's a mixture of Blind Willie Johnson music and Gary Davis. Can't seem to find it. A great CD of 2 dobro genuises with acoustic and amplified harp.

The Tribute CD is the one dedicated to the old harp playing preacher, Dan Smith, who died just before the CD hit the shelves. There's some bone chillin' words spoken my Dan Smith on the CD about the tough time growing up and not having a chance to go to school because who they were and where they lived. Real life experiences from the late teens to the 1920's.

steve www.thunderharpmics.com

_______________________________________________ Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com The most personalized portal on the Web!