[Harp-L] Good Blues Harp

A few day ago I download from iTunes both albums by The
  Legendary Blues Band:  "Red, Hot, 'n' Blue" and "Life of Ease."
  Great stuff!  The is Muddy's old band, with Pinetop Perkins,
  Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, and Jerry Portnoy on harp.  Portnoy
  is killin' and he busts out with some Sonny Terry-esque chops
  that are amazing.  That is some good blues harp.

  I also bought the new CD from Watermelon Slim and the
  Workers.  I looked though the archives at harp-l and saw that
  Slim does not get much notice around here.  Too bad, because
  he's good.  He has a pretty unique style, which is both
  unconventional and traditional at the same time, with
  extremely phat tone.  The guy is the real deal; an
  Oklahoma working man who is starting to get
  noticed in blues circles at 55 years old.  He is an
  inspiration to all of us who started late or started over.