[Harp-L] Unforgettable yet simples

"Who are some of the not so noticeable influences in your harp playing? Any
influences that would seem odd?

Years ago, I was watching ice dancing on the television.  There was a couple
who skated beautifully to the magnificent music of a solo harmonica playing
'It Had To Be You'.  The skaters as I recall were Barbara Underwood and Paul
Martini.  It was mainly those few minutes of total joy that got me started
on harmonica.  I wonder if that musician is on our Harp-L by any chance. I
will never forget it....Gail