Subject: [Harp-L] SP-20 Edges

Cliff Hall writes (majorly snipped):

"Nevertheless, I wonder if anyone else has noticed the sharpness of  the SP-20
comb's lateral edges.  The front edge is nicely rounded,  but not the sides.
I guess Hohner has a higher regard for lips than for  hands.  Has anybody
tried to smooth out these edges?  If so,  how did you do it?  Sandpaper,
emery cloth, dremel, eye of  newt?"

...I know where to get all the others, I just want to know where I  can buy
some eye of newt?   :)

Actually....perhaps some 00000 steel wool followed by a good metal  polish
might do the trick?

Elizabeth