[Harp-L] Rhythm Willie

Folks: Does anyone have any information about an obscure harp player in Chicago called "Rhythm Willie"? I know his real name was "Willie Hood" and I have a copulation on the German "Wolfe" Label with 5 tunes by Rhythm Willie and His Gang. I swear he was doing John Poppa before John Poppa and he attempts overblowing 40+ years before Howard Levy. He does not have the name recognition as Sonny Boy I or II or Little Walter but he had undeniable talent