[Harp-L] Which blues songs support ending violence towards women?

Hey Harp Zellers,
I would like to know which blues songs you know of that support ending
violence towards women.

I'm organizing a small blues performance at a local marketplace
(Frankton, Hamilton, NZ) for the 25th November - White Ribbon Day. For
more info see http://www.whiteribbon.ca/ We want to perform some blues
to keep in theme and of course I'll attempt to play harp.

So far I'm familiar with Brownie McGhee's "Please Don't Dog Your
Woman" and Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason." Can you suggest any
more?

Regards,
Nate

White Ribbon Day