RE: [Harp-L] Re: harp tabs for blues and jazz (was RE: Help finding a lost harmonica and harmonica tab site...)

Ken and all,

Happy to help!  I'm not in any way affiliated with the site by the way... just a satisfied user/reader.  I think it may be familiar to many harp-l folk too, as a search of the archives for "cross harp chronicles"  produces several hits, including an appeal from editor/publisher Dave King to harp-l-ers for submissions/contriibutions earlier this year.

That was my first post to Harp-l by the way.  I'd just like to express my thanks to everyone for the wealth of information that issues forth from harp-l  and this community.  It's made it much easier for me to make progress on this wonderful instrument that I have dabbled with for quite a few years. What a fabulous resource!   If only it had been available when I first picked up a harp as a teenager... Thanks everyone!

Brian

 >    Thanks to Brian Adams for referring to www.crossharpchonicles .com. > The web site is excellent for beginners in blues or jazz with several> hundred songs and spirituals. .     Click on large box icon,  Bluez Harp> tabs.  It features blues videos where you can upload your videos.  As> yet, I have not found any harp, all blues guitars.  It lists harp> masters.  They welcome your listing with home page with clips.  I donot> see some of  harp masters I know but they are not aware of  its value. > Please tell your colleagues to list.   It lists blues festivals world> wide.     Other links include ez.folk.com, harmonicalessons.com, > harmonicaonline.com(Tulsa Reed), harmonicacentral.com(J.Gindick),> fletchermanzi.com  for Blues harmonica for beginners.
Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx