[Harp-L] Pete Schmidt/Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks for Harmonica?

Hi, has anyone had any experience with Pete Schmidt or ordering/recieving his CDs? I ordered his jam track CD several weeks ago and have not recieved it, nor has he replied to any of my eMails regarding my order. I noticed that his CDs were also being sold on David Barrett's site, although I ordered direct. I'm ready to lodge a dispute/complaint with PayPal to try to get my $ back. I keep hoping there's a reasonable explanation, but I'm running out of patience. Any insight greatly appreciated.

TimC