Re: [Harp-L] Taylor Hicks (Tobacco Road)

I am so glad that Taylor got to play some harp last
night, even as little as it was.

Tobacco Road has always been a favorite song of mine
and have several different versions.  This would be a
great song for Taylor to put on one of his future
albums (and defintely put lots of harp on it!).

One of my favorite versions of Tobacco Road is by
Steve Young.  I believe it is on his "Renegade Picker"
album.   It has some real nice harmonica on it, and
I've always wondered who the harp player was.
Does anyone know ?

Ken Hildebrand