Re: [Harp-L] Toy Harps

A lot of people on the list have, in the past, knocked the "play harmonica in 5 minutes" sets (musical I press, and others).  However, sets like these will get a person hooked really quick.  They show a person how to honk in tune in short order.  You're nephew will feel encouraged (and somewhat grown-up) by playing a real instrument and not a toy.

  "http://www.rutabaga.com/product.asp?pid=1004648";
  http://www.rutabaga.com/product.asp?pid=1004648

sean stephens <thepriapist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  A few months ago someone on the list mentioned a toy harp, available ,I believe in Walmart stores.
I recollect that the product was of Japanese origin and essentially was a battery operated-plays itself ,novelty thing.
Can anyone direct me to a source(outside of States) for this item as I am thinking of giving the young nephew something to get him interested in da blues.
Thanks
Sean