[Harp-L] forwarded message, person seeking tabs etc

There was international book fair in previous week in Tehran
and I find one Iranian company that make contract whit amazon.com
and now we can use the service of this company and buy books
of amazon site.

Jon I now in intermediate level and
I don't want to be a music composer
and have my style, I just want to learn some
beautiful harmonica songs from great players of
this instrument like professional edition of
"The autumn Leaves" & like "Bla Orph".

This a forward of a forward, originally an e-mail to Jon Gindick. Jon's take on this is that this person is looking for tabs etc of Autumn Leaves, etc. If anyone out there has any tips on where to find anything like this the reply addrss is, mailto:saber_abdoli_contact at yahoo.com substitute @ for at. fjm