Re: [Harp-L] What's the best sounding and simplest wireless mike system?

dennis moriarty wrote:
> To be used with a bullet mike? Does it degrade the tone?

I use the AKG Snap-On wireless with my Sennheiser e604 mic (XLR,
loZ), and it's a great combination.  Of course, it's not a buller.
I'd try the "guitar bug" version of the same product with the 1/4"
mic connector.

One key to getting this unit to work well is adjusting the input
sensitivity and turning the "volume" down on the receiver to keep
the gain in check.  Excessive gain will cause feedback and
distortion you don't want.

Great prices on these products as well.  There is nothing like the
freedom of playing wireless.  Even if you don't move around much on
stage, just NOT having that wire hanging off your face is a
delight.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps