[Harp-L] FireBall-V

Hi,
Just received my Fireball-V today. I found it impossible to overdrive it. My Pro. Jr. gave me no feedback with me playing just behind it & to the side. My new stock green bullet would have been screaming feedback at MUCH lower levels than with the FB-V  I pushed both these puppies pretty hard with my wife standing about 30'  away in our back yard saying "That's way too loud." This should be ample for most of the small venues we play (My wife Nancy sings and plays mountain dulcimer). Brian Purdy is building one of his great small amps for me so I can get the sound Chicago'd up a bit. Then the signal can go the Pro.Jr. or the twin Reverb for playing in the park. I'm new to harp and electric guitar.  We're basically old folkies enjoying a new sound.
George Cairns