[Harp-L] Harmonica band identification

Ken Ficara wrote:
Passing this on for an acquaintance, who found this photo in a family
collection. Can anyone identify this harmonica band?

http://www.pagesmag.com/woodswalk/harmonicaguys.jpg

Hi Ken
I offer no gaurantees, but it could be the Albert Raisner Trio
They were big in France in the50's & early 60's.
I have a small harmonica method where, in the introduction, Albert Raisner
claimed to have taught John Lennon the basics of harmonica playing in 1958.
They had thier own T.V. music show for "teenagers" where they featured such
players as:
Canned Heat, John Mayall, Rolling Stones, Moody Blues, Bob Dylan, Johnny
Cash (theres even a photo of Johnny playing harp), Sonny Terry, Muddy....
Not bad for harmonica trio!

Hope this helps
Mox
http://tinyurl.com/qqpcb

N'imprimez pas ce message si ce n'est pas indispensable