Re: Vampires [Harp-L] Richard Hunter "Stone Castle" in

Johan W. Kl?wer wrote:
<Scary stuff indeed! I really enjoyed the tone of the harmonica on this
<track.
<
<Let me chime in with something along the same lines, I think this
<on-topic :) On the latest record by Rex Rudi, where I'm the harmonica
<guy, there's a vampire song too, it's called Vakre vampyr (lyrics in
<Norwegian), that would be ~ Lovely Vampire in English. It's a
<rock'n'roll song with a gothic twist, and it starts and ends with a
<harmonica theme mixed in with various scary sounds.

Man, that's a nice cut.  I don't speak a word of Norwegian, but this
song puts out a big, tough vib.  The harp is very creative and
well-played, adds a lot to the song.  Everything rocks hard.

For those who missed the link the first time out:
<You can find the song here, number 9 on the list under "Fra Backbeat
<og begjær (2005)":
<http://www.rexrudi.net/musikk_f.htm