[Harp-L] KlezKanada

Hi All,

I would like to inform the list of a week long summer music program at which I teach. The camp, known as Klezkanada, runs from August 21-27th and is a week-long intensive jewish music and cultural arts learning program full of lectures, concerts ensembles and jam sessions.

I teach several classes there including piano workshops and ensembles. Most importantly, I give a daily harmonica class where I cover many advanced techniques on the instrument, including playing in different modal positions, learning how to overblow/overdraw. The overall goal being the achievement of chromaticism on the diatonic harp and how to apply the instrument to Eastern-European, Middle-eastern, and yiddish swing ('30s-40s).

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you like more information on the camp you can go to http://www.klezkanada.com

Thanks,

Jason Rosenblatt
http://www.shtreiml.com