[Harp-L] sp-20`s, MS, etc.

I also play out-of -the box harps, and have spent years in search of the "perfect " harp (the search still continues...) - right now my case contains several different candidates
  I REALLY like the Hering vintage 1923`s, for that big wood sound, like a good Marine band, only easier to play, and better longevity
  I have recently started trying Golden Melodies - a great harp, although I am still getting used to how WIDE they are - it makes my pucker blow-bends a bit harder
  I am also a big fan of Hohner MS reedplates - some of the best harps I have had were "Big River" bodies with replacement reedplates installed in them
  Obviously, the special 20`s are a good choice too
  Just my 2cents
  Hammer
  www.dovhammer.com