[Harp-L] harmonicas out of the box

I was a Marine Band user but, they needed some babying at first (despite what
has been stated previously on Harp-L) and they are pricey. I found that the
Big River harmonicas were okay. They play fair but, different than Marine
Bands or sp. 20's. I think most of it is your ability and mine is strictly
amature. I am sure there are intermediate garage band blues guys such as
myself that read this site that have come to the same conclusion.
                        Jim French