[Harp-L] Re: Paparozzi & Levy in NJ

Well the "Paparozzi-Levy-Meurkens" Workshop is completely full this Sun 3/26 but thought I should remind any U.S. (Tri-State) Harp-Ler's about tonite in Madison NJ....We have quite an "ecclective" lineup.

  Tonite at Shanghai Jazz Club in Madison, NJ    7-11pm
  www.shanghaijazz.com

  Rob Paparozzi
  Howard Levy
  Jeff Ganz - 8 Str Bass, Drms & Vcls (Roy Buchanan, Johnny Winter)
  Glenn McClelland - Piano (Ween, Richie Cole, BS&T)

  Should be FUN! I'll report to the list next week to let y'all know how it went!

  All the Best,
  Rob Paparozzi