[Harp-L] Re:Blues Deville speaker swaps

Sorry man, it ain't just a matter of speaker swaps in that poorly made
deville. I took on the challenge of trying to modify one when I was  modifying
bassman reissues before my SJ410. They are extremely harsh. You need a  completely
different tube setup, plus speaker setup. Weber can't tell you  because they
don't play harp or know what a harp should sound like, not what  speaker will
breakup with that circuit. If I told you a speaker lineup or sold  you one
alone, you would now have $800 into a poorly made amp. New tubes and  bias,
nearly a grand. Yes, here I go, for about twice that you could have a  perfect harp
amp that will KEEP its value, not lose it to zero. Whatever you  want to do,
email me offlist, I do not give out all my info. This is my only  source of
income now, I don't see Gerald Weber posting on here, but he will take  your
money and "mod" your amp. Again without playing harp to know what true tone  is.
So don't anyone peep about not giving out all one's secrets for free.