[Harp-L] Feed Blok (Feedback eliminators)

I used to use a little in line passive device called the feed block.  it was about the size of a harmonica box had tone and volume control, 1/4" in - 1/4" out. it ceased to function one day.  maybe blew a resistor or something, I don't know, could never get under the silicone to see what was in there.  But in its final hours, the signal just started coming right through it, unaffected by anything I did to the pots.  I recall it was about $30 from Kevin's Harps (now Best Li'l Harphouse.)  Nice, simple, effective, affordable.  Can't find them around anymore.

I wonder if any of you circuit masters in this group might consider creating something like that... seems it could fill a need.

Jim.