[Harp-L] re: Feedback eliminators

I have the Kinder AFB+ and love it.  It works just
like it is supposed to.  It let's me play at the
needed volume and more importantly, with the tone I
desire.  I can use it to only reduce feedback, or to
color my tone.

They only eq I've ever even kind of like is my MXR ten
band.  However, it doesn't work as well for feedback.
With the Kinder, I literally don't even think about it
anymore.

I usually use a RI Bassman LTD.  However, I just
picked up a tweed Pro Junior.  I can run the PJ pretty
well without the Kinder, but I plugged it in anyways.
It was just as useful for me, although I've heard the
opposite too from the list.  Again, I could use it to
control my tone as well.  It definetly gives the amp
more bark as I use it.

I never run my amps super loud even though I guess I
could.  I like being able to work on stage and not
worry about where I am standing or how I am holding my
mic when not playing.  I always run wireless and like
to walk around.  I'd rathe my tone change a little
then to have to put up with moving a cable all night.

Once I tried turning my Bassman up to 12.  It worked,
but didn't sound good at all.  The amp was too
distorted and the Kinder was turned so hi the tone
stunk even more.

I usually keep my RI around 4 or 5 for volume.  The
Kinder works like a charm.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail