[Harp-L] Last post about Butter

 Hey all. My last post was meant to go to Gabe and salli not the list!!!!
For this I apologize, as well as for it's contents, which may rightfully be
misconstrued! The use of the word "Crap" was only meant to emphasize (To
Them) my concern and belief in them (Gabe and Salli) efforts and choices and
was in no way meant to be on this list or to discredit the OBVIOUS validity
of Jonathan's statements and concerns. I was hoping only that Gabe and Salli
would reply more thoroughly than myself to answer this and any more arising
questions... Plus I thought How cool would it be to get Gabe on the list? As
far as " The Bad seed" comment goes... Please believe me, it was so Tongue
in cheek,  Gabe doesn't know John, I do, and I like him a lot. I know john
knows I like him, and I want the list to know I love opinions, even strong
ones, and have many friends I love to argue with about various, sometimes
passionate issues much deeper than e-mail petitions. John and I are good, I
hope, and  all that so nobody worry. I suck at computers and shouldn't be
allowed near them.
That's enough out of me.
Jason Ricci