Re: [Harp-L] Azure Te

I don't know how you play that XB so well. I can barely toot on the darn thing.
Thanks for the plug on the forum. The buddha forum isn't meant to replace harp-l but rather supplement it. The genesis behind it is to create a community of harmonica players and musicians. The idea is to be yourself and not always have talk about harmonica related topics. There even a fighting section a place that is completely uncensored so if you want to complain about Mike Fuggazi being a &*%&^% or Peloquin being a raging *(**&%^&$ or Mojo Red being ^&(*&^&*^ happy like %$#@#$@ that is the place to be.
I'll even create a politics forum so your harp dems and neo republicans can jihad over invading Mexico for their popcorn torilla. Just let me know. It's a space to hang out to share music, thoughts, ideas and you sucks. I'm currently working on a chat function that should be available in the next week or so.
www.thebuddhasgroove.com/buddhaforum one request if you're a member of the forum please add your location to your profile. It's really nice to know where everybody is from. Did you know that Al Price is a Scott and he's happy to demonstrate all of the scottish swear words to you if you ask? Yep he's one cool bloke.