[Harp-L] Tuning by Cents makes Sense!

In a message dated 3/21/2006 12:51:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

After not doing a very good job on a couple of reeds on a D harp the  other
nght I decided I would tune the whole damn thing again and actually  follow
the current Marine Band tuning and it worked like a charm. Nice  sounding
chords and perfect octaves. My tuner just has marks for 10 20 30  40 and 50
cents and they are very close together but I was able to  estimate with my
eye and ear well enough.

Where did u get your "current Marine Band tuning" chart and what tuner did  u
use?
ron