Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Andrew Bocelli

This is NOT to "correct" anyone's spelling, but it's  been  making me bonkers
 <G> and I have to make it clear that the  artist in question is actually
ANDREA Bocelli, the famous Italian Tenor with the  golden voice who's being
discussed in connection with Tollak.  At this  particular link Tollak (originally
from Alaska -- something I never knew, is  even photographed with Andrea in the
"photo" section of his website).   Very, very nice.

http://www.tollak.com/

Elizabeth