[Harp-L] Harpmaster amp for sale

I am selling my Harpmaster amp. A change in work circumstances forces my hand. I would like to offer it to Harp-L members
before placing it on eBay...

This is a custom built harmonica amp made by Marble in Holland, point to
point wired, in classic tweed. I bought it in 2003 (the first
Harpmaster to come into the UK, I believe) and it is in
immaculate condition. A slight fraying on the handle is the only
blemish on this amplifier.

The Harpmaster is a 50 Watt amp, the size of a Fender Bassman, but with
six eight-inch speakers (Weber CR8s). The Bright channel is remodelled
from what you'd get in a Bassman. I think of it as the Dirty
Channel. It also has a very useful half power switch for smaller gigs
or studio playing. Full details at http://www.marble-amps.com/

Brand new they cost £1400 (without the add-ons detailed below). I am
offering mine for a £1100. My Harpmaster also features valve reverb (a
£100+ add-on), a padded cover (£50 extra) and casters (about £25).

I can send photos to anyone interested or feel free to phone and come
round and try it at my home in NW London (or you could always listen to the mp3 clips on my website).

Cheers!
(and thanks for the bandwidth)

Dave Shannon
07918 147548