Re: [Harp-L] Re: Who woulda thought

Lost my job late in the tech meltdown and I am finally back working after 18 months at home. I felt like a total loser unable to provide for my family.

What a relief that I am working in my field again thanks to a friend who recommended me.

For everyone else out there, if you can help a friend or neighbor, please do. You may not know it but you may be saving a life.

Sonny, don't lose hope. That's the thing about being in the dumps, things can only get better.

You said:
The good stuff we  must work for, love from friends, being happy,
positive thoughts, all the good things are a result of the karma we build to
balance out the negative events.

Well said. You will know who your real friends are after this, they are those who are there when you need them.

I wish you the best,

Pierre.