[Harp-L] Rockford

IMO, Michael's original question comes down to this...
Would the Rockford files theme have been better had the harp playing been less sloppy?

Better music? A better TV intro?

I don't know. I think maybe not. Well maybe, but would anyone have noticed? It worked for millions, but MP's question is legit. No aspersions on TM.

Kind of like asking why Babe Ruth gave up so many hits when he was pitching (and winning World Series) for the Red Sox, when Christy Matthewson was so much better.

Fred S