[Harp-L] Edu Calle from Bilbao

Dear Edu,

Welcome to the list. I have performed three times with Theo Alcantara and the Bilbao Symphony Orchestra, once we opened the Basque Festival in the park in front of the new Guggenheim Museum. Spain from Bilbao toward France along the coast is so, so beautiful! Please play a little harmonica overlooking the ocean there for me. Very fond memories.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio