[Harp-L] Re: Homemade Mics from PVC

Richard Hunter wanted to know how much and what's in my homemade PVC mics - They have a 25LM032 Dynamic mic cartridge with a 1/4 jack" - I haven't decided to offer them for sale, yet - I want to get some feed back since I'm a beginner harp player and have almost no experience playing through an amp - If I do decide to offer then for sale I'm guessing they would be in the price range of $30.00 - I designed them to be easy to take apart for a repair if necessary, which these are - Any comments are welcomed on or off list - Dennis Brooker