Re: [Harp-L] deluxes and feedback

Hmm...I have a friend who uses a Tweed Deluxe regularly. He mics it. The only feedback problem he has is from the PA. How high is the volume control when you hit feedback?

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Fred Morser wrote:
A bit ago some posts talked about Kim Wilson using Fender Deluxes and Pat Ramsey using Tweed Deluxes. They prompted my question to find out if anyone knows how they cope with feedback? I built a 5E3 circuit Tweed Deluxe clone and am still trying to tame feedback. Switched both preamp tubes to 12AY7s and boosted power supply dropping resistor values to lower voltage on pins 1 and 6 of preamp tubes. It's better, but not quite there. Any thoughts and tips would be appreciated.