Re: [Harp-L] Rockford Files...

Tommy Morgan played the Rockford files theme. Eddie Gordon likes to tell a lot of people a lot of things. He didn't do have the things he tells other people. Some of us live a self created world to make us feel better.
The playing in the Rockford files is terrible because Tommy Morgan isn't a very good diatonic harmonica player. He such a phenomenal musician to bad he never took the harp seriously.