Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter interview in ARTIS Magazine online

Richard... I have seen your many posts here on Harp-L and saw you play at
Buckeye in 1999, I think it was.   But I had no idea your father was Evan Hunter.
I must have read and re-read every Ed McBain novel I could get my hands on
while in the Army in the Sixties. And didn't he write Blackboard Jungle, as
well?    As an aspiring writer who has made a living in the newspaper biz his
whole life, I believe I was most influenced by John D. McDonald and Evan Hunter
(Ed McBain).
   And   you are just as good on the harmonica as he was as a writer. My
condolences on his death.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb