[Harp-L] Kim Wilson (vs Pat Ramsey amp rigs)

Hey Michael.
Thanks for the post on Kim.  I was wondering which Deluxe models he uses,
(tweed vs blackface vs silverface vs new ones). Over the past few years I
have seen Pat Ramsey at every possible opportunity and his tone is as close
to perfect as I can imagine.  His preferred setup is also two tweed Fender
Deluxes if I'm not mistaken, the largest microphone I've ever seen
(?anybody know what it is) and some delay.
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .