Re: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior

That should work for you... I have had a Blues Jr for awhile now and it has
worked well for me. You   might consider some tube swaps to limit feedback,
depending on what your needs are. There is lots of info available on that. Let me
know if you need that and I'll send it to you offlist.
I have had the best luck with a JT-30 and the Blues Jr. , but it works well
with most harp mics.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb