[Harp-L] Brand New Amp

I just got my first tube amp today, a Supro S6606. I actually got it from
someone on the list, Warren Bee, I gotta say I am definitely impressed by my
fellow harper. I got a great deal, it was meticulously packaged, it's in
great shape, it came within days(to Alaska), and it sounds awesome.

I have some questions now. I am slowly maturing from 'raw beginner' into
'rank amateur' and I think the next step might be to get a harp mic. Does
anyone else out there use a S6606 and have a mic to recommend? I know that
tone is 90% technique, but it can't hurt to have some quality equipment.

Thanks,
Brandon