From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rob Paparozzi
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 6:02 PM
To: Mark Wilson; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 3 Days Instruction with Dennis Gruenling and
OtherHarpMasters

with Gruenling, Holmes, Gindick, Sleigh and Wilson at the helm....i'd say
your in EXCELLENT hands!
sounds like 3 days that beginners, intermediates and advanced players can
ALL benefit from tremendously!
Bravo Mr. Gindick....this is a much needed service in our tri-state area and
I highly reccommend your class..having these kinda classes come to YOUR town
is down right convienient!

good luck,
best..rob paparozzi