[Harp-L] Artisan Harps

Hi Tim,

Speaking of Marine Bands, and all that... I want to attest to Tim's new
product "The Artisan". I got two of them recently. Fast turn around.

I got two of these from him - and even at the amount of work he does,
these harps are truely comparable to my pre-war Marine Bands for
responsiveness. I feel very secure having the plates and covers
detachable easily. I also like that the comb is sealed (more security)
and the comfort aspects are ALL taken care of for me.
The tuning done on these harps is dead on. No issues. Intervals do not
oscillate.. so if you like that stuff, stick with the store bought one.
If you like nails, and a comb that swells... go to the store instead. If
you like the MB Deluxe... can't say the tuning will be right, or that
the comb really won't swell... you can stick with store bought.
Certainly there are more things Tim Moyer does to his Honey Comb model
that exceed what you get in an Artisan model - but I truely believe that
the VALUE I got, and the sense of security from being able to dismantle
this harp (not that I needed to when they arrived) is well worth the
small asking price for something far better than the factory can give
you.

Check them out.