[Harp-L] RE: J Geils

Hey fjm,

Yes, Blowin' The Family Jewels was what I was "constantly" walking around
playing at SPAH St. Louis.
I agree with Dennis, the Tip of the Top version is much hotter than the
Groove Time one. I still cannot
Play it without running out of breath! And I was really glad when it came
out on CD. I was wearing out the LP.
Definitely a favorite harp instrumental! And William Clarke was the reason I
decided I needed an F and a Bb
270.
As for J. Geils I too really like the first album, but when the Live Full
House record came out it was an eye opener!
Serves you right to suffer baby...HA!

Johnny B
cd available
www.johnnybblues.com