[Harp-L] Boss ME-5 multiple effects unit

Hey folks:

I have a Boss ME-5 multiple effects unit that I've had for many years.  I'm
wondering if anybody on this list has ever used one of these for harp
effects?  It's an interesting box, built like a tank, and I've experimented
with it a little bit for harp, but I've never managed to set it up to make
me very happy. I usually end up getting a lot of feedback and have to keep
the volume WAY down.

I'm just curious if any of you use it and like it for harp.  Thanks, y'all.

Robert Gaustad