[Harp-L] Lithuanian tour 2005 - pics and sound files

I did a short Europe tour last year, and part of it was in Lithuania... I had a Lithuanian band backing me, and we also went into the studio to cut some tracks for their next album.  You can hear these songs here:

  http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/lithsong.htm

  We did each of these songs live in one or two takes... one of the quickest recording sessions I've ever done.  I would have re-done some of my harp if I'd had time, but oh well.

  SAJ

---
My musical home: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com
Find me on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson