[Harp-L] Sons & Daughters

My wife tivo'd some show she wanted to watch last night, new show called
Sons & Daughters. She rewound to show me a few parts about this one main
character who is a "closet harmonica player", his wife found a loaded
harp belt in his stuff or something. The subject came up a few times in
the show, no playing I don't think, didn't watch it all. Maybe in future
episodes? Something tells me the harp is about to come into one of those
cyclical "en vogue" popularity things.

Bill