[Harp-L] Amp For Sale , question and a few thoughts

Greetings All My Fellow Harp Geeks,

I am in the process of shifting my amp "inventory" around. I have an old
Black Faced Supro (model S6606) that I would like to sell. It has a sweet 8"
Blue labeled Jenson for a speaker. Tube set-up is 12ax7 / 6v6gt /5y3gt Very
good shape except for a few minor cosmetic things, including a small break
in the plastic sleeve that the fuse goes in. The fuse locks in just fine
though. There is a hum that might bother some enough to get it serviced.
Overall it works OK. I haven't been able to date it but most folks I ask
guess it to be late 50's early 60's

Bottom line: First $150.00 (plus shipping) takes it. Please contact me off
line if interested.

Now my question: I am finally starting to record at home w/ my Micro Track.
Mostly jamming along with backing tracks and some solo harp stuff. Once I
have something down  that I want to share how  and where can I post the
files online and what are the costs associated.

Thanks and please continue to join me in keeping our friend Sonny Jr. in our
thoughts and prayers. By the way how is our friend Tulsa Read doing? I hope
he is well on his road to recovery as well.

Warren Bee