[Harp-L] Re:The Deb

Growing up in Ct., it was a pleasure to hear Dave T. playing a club in
Southington on blues jam night hosted by the jam master himself, Hash Brown.  Dave
could do anything he wants on the harp, yet in my opinion doesn't feel the
need to show it all the time, tasty, sweet.
I would like to thank all of you who sent their prayers my way, I got out
Wednesday, it is extremely rough right now, going back to see the doc today to
find out what is acceptable crunching of the cement spacer he has for my
inside  knee joint. Excellent surgeon, just puts reality in the forefront. We are
still  producing the 410, Tom of Cotton Amps is getting those ready along with
all the  builders. The Double Trouble is still in prototype stage, fortunately
I will be  getting my chassis custom made, as Weber is having a hard time
with their  lettering. I mentioned yesterday I will be selling my custom output
transformers, does one piece alone make a stupendous difference, no, but
certainly the synergy of all the components does. See our new website at
_www.sonnyjr.com_ (http://www.sonnyjr.com)     Please shoot  me feedback off list. I
know we have a few typos, but are working on things.  Also note, I am digging
into my stash of super high end vintage NOS preamp tubes  for sale, contact me
for your needs. I use some of these in production, I like  using the durable
New Sensor EH preamp tubes stock, you get a nice variety  with your extra
package accompanying each amp. So right now, these beauties like  Tungsol (12AU7,
12AY7, 12AT7) are rare, GE, Raytheon, Sylvania, all tested in  circuit for
microphonics along with basic testing on my Sencore. I have some  incredible tubes
I have been stashing for many years, if I can help you get that  vintage tube
amp up and kicking again, or you really like this stuff, I would  bet I have
some you have not been able to run across in quite some time. Also  for sale is
a rare early 50's 2 x 6L6 ( Groove Tube GE style), 6SL7 ( 6SN7 lower  sub),
6N7, 5Y3, and great Jensen  8" P8S 4 ohm speakers, running now at 2  ohms. I
take no chances when I sell a vintage amp,  our main tech  knows me like a book,
and we went all out, paper oil capacitors, amp is stout,  one channel is
microphone channel, other channel is two inputs for everything  else , with full
range of tone controls. Everything I have must sell, this is my  only small amp
I own for sale, if you have any requests whatsoever for harp  needs, I will
help if I can. I have never been in this situation, thanks so much  to everyone
who has helped pull me along. Ebay is always a possibility, but this  is a
cream of the crop serviced top notched job done with all things in  order. We
all have dealt with the ebay buying as is policy, unless I am not  going to
service it right, I just don't do it. Imagine getting something of this  vintage
nature in PERFECT working condition like it should have over 50 years  ago.
Tone is great with stout power for a 50 year old amplfiier, done the way it
should have. I will try and take some pics and have on a zip folder for those
with serious intent on purchasing. I am not in any condition to play it over the
phone for you like I used to with the 410. So to recap, thank you to the list
 owner for letting me try and pay a few bills, and for all your support.
Output  trannies for sale, the National amp is a Valco Chicago 51, speakers are
220820,  looks more like a 1948 than a 1958 with tweed from National. I would
have  thought field coil speakers in 48, maybe the pics will help when I can get
 them