[Harp-L] del Junco/Gruenling clip...NJ Jam Camp...etc...

Hi -

For those that don't know, I thought I'd mention that
I post a new clip on my website every couple weeks. I
just added one yesterday with Carlos del Junco and
myself trading choruses on "Run Me Down", both of us
in 3rd position. Totally impromptu, recorded on Allen
Holmes' computer last year. That sure was a lot of
fun!

www.dennisgruenling.com

Like I mentioned, the clip will change every couple
weeks, so stay tuned for more cool stuff like this. I
did post some harp duets featuring Joe Filisko &
myself at the beginning of the year...hope you didn't
miss that stuff...that was a pleasure!

I also will be teaching at the NJ Jon Gindick Jam
Camp, so if anyone wants to sign up for a wekend of
non-stop harmonica intsruction, jamming, classes and
one-on-one teaching, now's the time.

I cover my basic overall approach with the big groups,
but have been breaking down over the weekend and
holding more intermediate/advanced group sessions,
covering everything from jamming in 3rd position,
working with a band, building solos, communicating
through your instrument, all things tongue-blocked,
and more...you're guaranteed to walk away having
learned new stuff and with plenty more to work on!

I also will be on the radio again (as usual) this
Thursday featuring Peter Karp from 1-2pm, and 1957
saxophone recordings from 2-3pm.

I will be performing with Peter Karp (
www.peterkarp.com ) and his band this weekend in CT &
NY, so please introduce yourself if you have a chance
to come on out and dig what we're doing.

Thanks for listening!
-Dennis Gruenling