RE: [Harp-L] New Products, New Prices

First I'll thank you Tim for being a model harp-l citizen.  A textbook
example of how to let the list know about merchandise and or services you
are offering to the membership.  Regarding your website, Wow!  Really nice
site, loads very quickly using a dial up connection and it has answers to
every question I'd ask.  Maybe you ought to go into the web page design
field as well?  Two textbook examples, great notice, excellent website.

http://www.workingmansharps.com/

fjm

http://mail2web.com/ .