Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Blues - NOT Mike Turk

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> That's a really nice snippet. The cool thing is, it's second
> position (G on a C chromatic) and it's not that far from basic
> blues - some leadin-ins to chords form a semitone above and some
> slide-in sheets of notes to go with it, that sort of thing. While
> Damien has monster chops, even the fast passages in this snippet
> are not *that* hard to playy if you do a normal amount of shedding
> on your scales and arpeggios.

I need to clarify here: the snippet that is called "Mike Turk
Solo.mp3" is now, in fact, Mike Turk, playing in G on a C chromatic
(http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/other/Mike%20Turk%
20Solo.mp3).  The clip of Damien is now called "Damien Masterson
Solo.mp3", and Damien plays in Ab on a C chromatic
(http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/other/Damien%20Masterson%
20Solo.mp3).

-tim

Tim Moyer