Re: [Harp-L] taylor hicks gets tought a lesson by a 12 year old

Wow !  The kid is good ! Pretty amazing...

I like Taylor's response to his playing... "You're
gonna blow your brains out!".  LOL !

Listening to alot of that kind of playing tends to
give me headache after awhile, even though I wouldn't
mind being able to play like that (but not all the
time!).

And I can see why Lil' LD got his hair cut, because he
did look like a little LaDy with the longer hair (as
seen from some of his other videos).

It will be interesting to watch (and hear!) him
grow-up !

Ken Hildebrand